Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Spring Break

Okay, Yes I know that Spring break was some time ago, but this is a new blog so I'm allowed to post something from a few months ago. We went to So. California for Spring break. Some of you know that my parents have a beach house there that they spend their summers at. They were there for Spring break because my nephew returned home from his mission and is going to live out there and go to school. He left from there so he could establish residency. I know, what a hard life to be young and HAVE to live in California. We took some cool photos.

Here is one with the boys and my nephew at the beach, it was cold!

This is me and the boys at the tide pools.

This is my boys and their cousins at the tide pools. I think they were wondering if the big wave behind them was going to get them. :)

I'm a bad Aunt. Here my nephew had just come home from a mission and I forgot to take some pictures of him with my kids. So here is one of him on his mission. It's weird to think that he was barely getting baptized at 8 years old when Nick and I first met. Okay, I'm getting old!

And then here is a cool one of him surfing before he left. Look at that wave!

No comments:

Background