Friday, August 7, 2009

Blog Update...

Just a quick update. I know I haven't blogged in awhile, and I promise I will soon. The kids and I were in California for two weeks and just got home this past Monday night. We had a GREAT time! The weather was so great while we were there. We went to the beach and did some surfing, and we went to Legoland and had a great time. Unfortunately while we were gone our downstairs flooded. Nick was home but at work all day and when he came home the downstairs was covered in water. Now since being home the carpet in the front room has been removed, the baseboards replaced and they have repainted. The new carpet will be here soon, which means we will be able to put everything back together hopefully by next week. My computer isn't hooked up and I only have access to Nick's laptop, so once I get my computer back and I can download some pictures, I will update this with vacation photos and even photos from the flood. The house is a mess right now and I can't even stand going downstairs. The kids start school on Monday so we are busy getting ready for that now as well. So much to do, busy, busy! I plan on putting the house back together while they are gone to school. That's it for now, I will update again soon I hope! :)

No comments:

Background