Saturday, March 28, 2009

Let's Play Ball!

Baseball season is upon us! Opening day for Little League was last Saturday. Cole is on the Twins team again and so far they are doing pretty good. They've been practicing for over a month now, so he's glad to finally be playing in games. He's pitching again this year, and he's also catching. Poor kid was catcher for the entire game on Tuesday and he was so tired after! Nick is also coaching again, so it's a busy baseball season once again for us. I forgot my camera on Saturday, so my friend Lynda took some pictures of him for me and she has an awesome camera so they turned out really good. Thanks Lynda! I couldn't choose which pictures I liked best, so I put them all on here!

Here is the Twins team on the field during opening ceremonies.

Look at the form on this kid!

Way to go Cole! :)

Nice batting stance bud!

Well done #10! It was a great game and the Twins won! :) Yeah, I'm a little proud, can you tell?

1 comment:

sueann said...

Good Job cole! YOU are looking older and taller! Where does the time go? xoxox

Background