Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Seriously? Already?

I know there are some of you out there who think that I am just completely and totally obsessed with Twilight and that I am the biggest Twilight fan. Well that is true to a point. However, I'm not an obsessed enough fan to put a countdown to the New Moon movie on my blog yet. That's right, I actually found an even BIGGER fan out there who is already counting down to New Moon which by the way doesn't come out until November! I won't have that on my blog until at least October. ;) Here is the proof that it is really out there, ALREADY! Geez, now I want to see it and I have so long to wait. Why do they do that to the poor fans? By the way, as of today there are apparently 246 days left. That's a lot! :( And yes, they have started filming it already.

They even have movie posters already! So, here is a little eye candy for you Edward fans. Nice! ;)

You're Welcome! :)

p.s. The Twilight movie comes out on DVD this Saturday! Make sure you get your copy. ;)

No comments:

Background