Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Back to school!

I know I'm behind on posting, but things have been busy, plus Blogspot has been giving me issues and seems to be slow, making it hard for me to have patience in posting pictures. Sorry, I will do better at keeping things up to date faster.

The boys started school on August 10th. We decided to give a new charter school that came to town a try. It's a Sequoia School and they have 26 other schools around the valley. There have been so many issues with the Charter School that they were at for 2 years, so we thought maybe the experience behind this new one would be a good thing. Well so far it's been awesome! They are so happy there. Eventhough the previous school now has a brand new super nice building, and some of their friends are still going there, they really do love this new school so much better. Some of the teachers and some of their friends made the switch, so they do have good friends in their classes.

Cole started 5th grade and he has the same teacher that he had for 3rd and 4th grade. We love her. Jacob is in 3rd grade now and he has the same teacher that he had for 1st grade. She's awesome too. They got lucky to get teachers that they are already familiar with. I can't believe how grown up they are. Makes me sad a bit. :( Here are some pictures from the 1st day.













Cole- 5th grade, Jacob- 3rd grade. Cole's back pack has glow strips on it I guess, lol.













They were so excited to start school. I think they were starting to get a little bored around here. :) I have to add that I really wanted to take the camera to school and get pictures of them there, but Cole didn't want to have any part in that. He said it would be embarrassing and to please not do that mom. Serious? Fine, I didn't and I was kind of bummed about it but oh well. I was going to do it for just Jacob, but he didn't really want me to either. Geez, they are growing up too fast!

No comments:

Background