Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Concert!

Tuesday night was the boys school Christmas concert. Depite the rain, mud, tons of people, mud, rain, did I mention mud, they did a really good job! They each sang two songs by grade and then they sang two songs with the whole school. They were kind of hard to see at times, so I won't bore you all with the videos that I took, but I did get some pictures at least. I'm just a bit annoyed at the amount of mud that was tracked in my car from that night!

Here is Jacob with his friends from class.

Here is Cole with his good buddy Dylan!

Here is the last song that they sang all together as a school. Luckily Jacob was in front. Cole was 2 heads behind him also in a Santa hat. You can see him if you look close.

1 comment:

Darren and Natalie said...

Ug. Mud. The kids did do a good job, though:)

Background