Sunday, August 10, 2008

Fun with Grandpa!

The cousins were getting bored after Church one Sunday, so my nephew decided to decorate Grandpa! He grabbed the M&M's and went to work. Soon all of the cousins joined in on the fun. Guess what.. Grandpa slept the whole time. When he woke up he had a little snack to enjoy. He was a good sport. How did he sleep through that?

They even put some on his head and on his nose!

Guess he really didn't care cause a couple of days later he went with us to a Padres vs. DBacks game in San Diego. There we were sitting amongst all those Padres fans rooting for the DBacks. On top of all that, Cole was decked out in DBacks gear. Thanks dad/Grandpa! We had a blast!

6 comments:

karen said...

HAHA! That picture of Grandpa is PRICELESS!

Looks like you had fun :)

Sheri Trimmer said...

It kept the kiddos occupied for awhile, so it was worth it.

Amy said...

Hey Sherri,
It was fun reading your blog! I'm one of the few that doesn't have one yet. Sounds like you guys are enjoying Maricopa, and hey, the drive to the beach is much shorter than for us over here : )

Rebecca said...

Thanks for sending me a link to your blog. I have one too, but it's private...so I'll be sending you an invitation.

Decorating Grandpa is a hoot!

Steve and Sarah said...

Welcome to the worltd of blogging! It looks like you guys had a blast. I am jealous. we did not make it so Cali this summer. I'll email you my blog address!

sueann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Background