Friday, February 6, 2009

Naked Spiderman!

Jacob loves to climb on EVERYTHING! Every time we go somewhere, he finds something, anything to climb on. The other night as he was getting in the shower, he decided to scale the wall in the hallway. He was nekked, cause he was supposed to be getting in the shower. I wasn't going to post this picture, but I have to admit, I think it's kind of funny when I embarrass the kids, hehe. I blurred out his private parts and then I got his permission to post it. Jacob is NOT a shy kid.


His head is touching the ceiling! Yep, this kid sure does make us proud! ;)

3 comments:

Sueann said...

NICE! ;)

karen said...

You're a way nicer mom than I am. MY head would have hit the ceiling instead of his ;)

Maybe that's why I have girls... ha!

Sheri Trimmer said...

I'm not that nice Karen, this is a naked picture of him afterall! Haha. It's just 2nd nature to him to climb everywhere. Guess I'm used to it. :)

Background