Saturday, February 21, 2009

Valentine's Day

I've had kind of a crazy week this past week, so here are some updated pictures. Last week for Valentine's Day, the Love Bug (a.k.a. mom and dad) paid a visit to our house. The boys were given a book, gift card and some candy. They had a basketball game that morning, so grandma and grandpa came over for awhile after their game. Grandma even played Wii bowling with Cole, yes that would be Nene. :) That night Nick and I went out and they got to go to a friend's house. We all had a great time!

So excited over something so small, gotta love kids! :) Grandpa is sitting down in the background.

Cole looking so sweet on such a "sweet" day. :)

Jacob also looking so sweet and excited! :) Grandpa watching from the couch.

Jacob being funny with a sucker that is shaped like lips, haha. Grandpa is now asleep on the couch. :) We love our Boppy!

Cole and Nene (grandma) bowling on the Wii. So fun! We love our Nene too!

We didn't take any pictures of Nick and I going out that night. I'm sorry we didn't. Nick got me a gift card too and also my own Webkinz! Yes, that's right, my own. Now I can play with the kids. I've been having a great time decorating my pets room (all pink and girlie of course) and playing games against the kids online. I have to have some kind of girl around here that I can dress up in pink and go shopping for cute girlie clothes with. ;)

Hope your Valentine's Day was a great one and that it was filled with lots of LOVE!

1 comment:

utah beach kids said...

Fun Valentine's Day! Its fun to see Nene and Boppy! We sure wish we could come visit y'all. :)

Background