Wednesday, February 4, 2009

What's in your pocket?

So the other day I washed the kids clothes. As I take them out of the dryer all sorts of goodies got left behind. I found money, a nerf gun bullet, a toothpick, a club card, and even a couple of rocks (they are rocks, not pieces of poo). Don't ya just love little boys? I guess I should clean pockets out first, but I just expect them to do that, yeah right. As far as the money goes, it's mine as payment for washing their dirty clothes. :) Have you all looked in your kids pockets lately? No telling what you'll find! :) Here's a picture of all the treasure I found, just from one day!


On another note, the big Superbowl game was this past Sunday. The Cardinals didn't win, but they played a great game. I have nothing exciting to blog about it. Nick had to work but came home before the game started. We barbecued and stayed home to watch it. I had the camera ready and waiting to video anything exciting in case they won. They didn't and so the mood in the house was a somber one. There is always next year and we will once again be rooting for the Cardinals!

2 comments:

karen said...

I have a jar in the cabinet above my washer that holds all money i've ever found in their pockets.

maybe I could get a drink at sonic someday with it... LOL

Sueann said...

hahaha love little boys pockets! :)

Background