Saturday, February 7, 2009

New Addiction...

Okay, so I know that my post count was down in January and here it is already the 7th of February and this is only my 3rd post of this month. Truth be told, there hasn't been many exciting things going on lately. If I'm going to be completely honest though, I have a new addiction that seems to be taking up a lot of my time and is kind of a big time waster...Facebook! I have been having so much fun with it. I have found all sorts of old friends and even relatives that I haven't seen in a long time. I even made a lunch date with my girlfriends from high school, who I hadn't seen in about 15 years! I have found old college friends and old roommates too. If you haven't created an account yet, you should! What are you all waiting for? Get on Facebook and request to be my friend. We can chat and keep in touch that way. Oh and if you have teenagers who are on there, then it's a great way to keep tabs on them. ;) I must warn you though that when you do join, your house will be a little messier, you will go to bed a little later and your blog will most likely suffer. If you're against Facebook, then I promise to be better at blogging this month to keep you all updated that way.

http://www.facebook.com/

4 comments:

Sueann said...

hahaha facebook junkie

Sheri Trimmer said...

So come on Sue join! I'm friends with a lot of your friends, so you better sign up! :)

Sheri Trimmer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sueann said...

ya I can get on Tatums and ck it out haha

Background