Monday, January 26, 2009

Monster Jam '09!

Saturday night Nick and the boys were invited to go with some friends of ours to the Monster Jam truck show. They've never been before, and they're instant fans now. I'm not sure why they've never gone before? They even had a pit pass where they were able to walk down into the pit and get up close to the trucks. Nick forgot the camera so he took a couple with his phone, and then I borrowed a couple from Natalie's blog. :) Thanks Roos family for the invite! They thought it ROCKED!

Nick wanted me to go, but none of the other mom's were going and it didn't really sound like something I'd enjoy. So, the other mom's and I went out for pedicures and dinner. That was WAY more fun! Thanks ladies!

Look how small they look next to that HUGE truck! They were right next to it. Wow!

Here's the famous Grave Digger truck. Ginourmous!

Here's a view from their seats. Their favorite part was a car that jumped through an exploding school bus. Wow, guess I missed out! ;)

Between the pit party and the show starting, they went to go get dinner. They talked about going to Peter Piper Pizza. Well they decided to go to Cooperstown. That is the restaurant owned by Alice Cooper! Interesting choice indeed! It was a little strange in there they said! I bet!

Monster Jam '09 was a success and I'm sure they will go again next year! :)

3 comments:

Sueann said...

ROck on! Fun fun

Darren and Natalie said...

Hehe... Darren said he felt bad because it's normally way more exciting than it was this year. Sounds like they had fun, though! I had a GREAT night!

The Welly's said...

Hey there we missed Jacob in class on Sunday. It looks liked they had fun! I remember my dad took my to one of those when I was little. It was loud most of the times. My brother loved it though. We counted how mant cars got dimolished!!! Your family picture is cute. Do you and Nick dance? Well ask me if you are interested if you want to dance. Thanks

Background