Sunday, January 18, 2009

Cream Cheese Chicken Recipe

I've been slacking in posting new recipes. Truth be told, I haven't made anything new in awhile. Just making things I've made in the past that my family likes. Tonight I decided to make something new that I found on the internet. It was REALLY good. It's a lot like the Crock pot chicken that I make, except a couple of ingredients are a little different.

Ingredients:
-1 can cream of chicken soup
-1/2 cup chicken broth
-frozen chicken pieces (4-5 breasts, or 8-9 tenderloins)
-1 packet of Italian salad dressing mix
-2 cloves minced garlic
-1 block of cream cheese (to add later)

Directions:
Put everything except for the cream cheese into the crockpot. Cook on low for 6 hours, or until the chicken is cooked through and begins to shred. Shred the chicken with two large forks, and mix in the block of cream cheese. Switch the crock to high and cook for another 30 minutes, or until the cream cheese is fully melted. Serve over fusilli pasta. So easy and so yummy! :)

2 comments:

Sueann said...

I'll give it a try! Sounds goood!

karen said...

I've printed this one out before to try, but never have. I may have to give it a try now!

Background