Monday, September 15, 2008

Flag Football

Well the boys are in the middle of their Flag football season. So far their teams are doing really well. Both of their teams won on Saturday. Cole's team is the Broncos and Jacob's is the Buccaneers. Cole scored a touchdown Sat, and he ran fast and far too. I was going to record it, but he was so fast that he had already scored before I had time to get the camera going. Nick is the coach of Jacob's team and he's enjoying it. I love watching them play cause they really are fun to watch. Jacob doesn't do as many sports as Cole so when he does play something, I have to take advantage and watch him as often as I can. He's funny when he plays. Here are some pictures.

Cole - Love the smile with the mouthguards in!

Jacob - Another cheesy mouthguard smile.

Here is Cole with some of his team.

No comments:

Background