Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Likes and Dislikes

I saw this on another blog and I thought it would be fun to do. So here are my top ten likes/favorite things and my top ten dislikes/non-favorite things.

LIKES
10. Maricopa. I love this city that we live in. It's small, yet growing and I'm enjoying watching that growth happen. We have a McDonald's now and soon, Walmart! Yes!
9. Chocolate! I love any kind, except dark. With or without nuts, peanut butter, you name it. I LOVE chocolate!
8. My house. I really love my house. It's not done inside. There are still some things that I want to do and add to the inside, but I'm just not there yet. It's really a good size for our family. Plus the fact that we have a pool makes it that much nicer, especially in the hot summers!
7. Southern California! I would love to live there in a heartbeat, but it's just so darn expensive. My parents have a summer home there, so we get to visit a lot and it's become my favorite vacation spot. With that also comes Disneyland! It is the happiest place on earth!
6. Reality TV. I know, this one isn't one that I'm proud of, but Reality shows keep me entertained. I love Survivor, Amazing Race, American Idol, The Bachelor, Dancing with the Stars, and various others.
5. The Twilight Series books. Seriously! This should be a given to anyone who's read them. I mean who doesn't love Edward? I still believe that he's out there and real! Now I'm super psyched for the movie!
4. My friends. We really have made some great, long lasting friendships since moving here and I'm grateful for all of them. My kids have some awesome friends out here too!
3. The Church and The Gospel. I love being LDS and I love our Prophet. I have a strong testimony of our Savior Jesus Christ and I know that this is the true church. I love that my family will be together for Eternity because of this church.
2. My parents and my siblings. They truly have been examples in my life and I'm thankful for them and their families. My neices and nephews all have wonderful spirits because they have great examples for parents. My parents are wonderful, warm people and I wouldn't be the mother and wife I am today if it wasn't for their example. They have done so much for our family that I truly am grateful for them. Love you guys!
1. My husband and my children. I couldn't ask for better kids. They crack me up everyday and they truly make our house a home. They have sweet spirits and I'm lucky to be their mother. My husband is a great man and he also cracks me up. He works hard for our family so that I'm able to stay home and I'm so grateful everyday for that. I couldn't ask for a better husband. He is my best friend. Love you hon!

DISLIKES
10. Exercise. Yes I know it's good for you and I know it keeps you healthy, blah, blah, blah. I still don't like it.
9. Cleaning house. Again, I know it's something everyone does and it needs to be done, but I still don't have to like it. Never have. I clean cause I have to, not cause I like it!
8. Spinach. Okay this is supposed to be good for you, I know, but it makes me gag. I've never been able to stomach this.
7. Rap Music. This is the only type of music I can't tolerate. 'Nuff said!
6. Arizona summers. Yes, I'm from here, and I still don't like the summers. Too dang hot. It helps that we have a pool, but even still, HOT! Once the summer is pass though, the rest of the seasons are great.
5. My fair skin. People say I have beautiful skin, but I hate that I always burn. I have to put tons of sunscreen on, yet I will still burn. It's kind of a bummer since I live in Arizona where it's HOT and being out in a pool during the summer is a necessity.
4. My love of sugar. I eat too much of it and I know it's bad. I went completely off it 2 years ago, but that didn't last, obviously. I'm trying to break myself of it again.
3. Our dog. I never wanted the mutt. It wasn't my idea and he's been nothing but trouble since we got him. He's a puppy so he likes to chew everything up outside. He stays out there cause he's not about to chew our house up. The latest thing that he's chewed is the hose. Real nice. CURSES!
2. Telemarketers! They always call at dinnertime or bedtime. Seriously people, knock it off! I didn't want to buy a time share last night so why would I want to buy one tonight? I don't even answer the phone anymore if it's a number I don't know on caller ID.
1. Mean people. There are many weirdos in this world and that's the problem. I have a fear that my children will be exposed to one and will be scarred for life. Keep them away!

Okay, that wasn't too bad so if anyone wants to try it, go for it! :)

No comments:

Background