Monday, September 22, 2008

Random photos

I've been looking through some old photos of the kids, and I realized that I haven't been posting a lot of just them lately, so I decided to post some random shots of them. Some of these are kind of older, but I think they are all so cute!

Here Cole was acting like a rock star in the back seat of the car while driving home one night. He was rocking out to the radio. Jacob just sat there and stared at him like he was nuts. :)

This is from last Christmas. They saw Santa and Mrs. Claus right here in Maricopa. Their little dog was even in a Santa outfit. So cute!

This one was taken last Christmas day. My handsome nephew was leaving on his mission the very next day. Jacob just got that pirate gear for Christmas, and he wouldn't take it off. Cole and Parker got their picture taken with a pirate! :)

Okay, I'm not sure what is up with the hat, Jacob thought it was funny. This was last year at my parents Mesa home just before my nephew left on his mission.

Here are my 3 nephews and my two boys showing off how "tough" they are.

These are of Cole on his baptism day almost 2 years ago! We were so proud of him that day for making the decision to be baptized!

Here are some funny ones of Jacob. Watch out Captain Jack, we have a new pirate in town! This other one is him being Indiana Jones and using the bannister as his horse! This kid cracks me up. He's always pretending to be someone else. Today he told me to change his name to Luke so he could be Luke Skywalker! :)

No comments:

Background