Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Measurements

Kids say the darndest things. Since getting home from school today the boys have been playing with this small measuring tape basically using it to measure everything. We left for scouts and football practice and when we came home they went right back to measuring things. Well Cole says, let's measure mom. Jacob says I bet she weighs more than 100. What? Weigh? Hold on I thought you were measuring how tall things are? He says we are but I'm going to guess that you weigh 101 mom, am I right? Er, sure, whatever you say! Then Cole says I'll bet you a dollar that you will measure between 50 and 60 inches mom. I just laughed. Kind of made me feel good though. Jacob has me weighing about the same as a teenager and Cole has me measuring as tall as a teenager. HAHA! I got a laugh out of that! I hate to burst their bubble, so I think I'll keep my little "secret" to myself. ;)

No comments:

Background