Thursday, May 21, 2009

Fathers and Sons...

Last weekend was our wards yearly Fathers and Sons campout. What this means to me? Well, a quiet house overnight, a good night's sleep with no snoring and no kids climbing into my bed and a chance to do something "girly" for myself. What this means to the boys and Nick? A night sleeping under the stars, sitting by a campfire and getting nice and dirty which boys love to do! What more can you ask for? I had a delightful time I must say. I went and got a massage, went shopping, and treated myself to some frozen yogurt. I came home and had a nice, quiet house and the bed all to myself. I had a great night's sleep! Here are some pictures of what the boys were up to.

Fun things to explore....I really think that Jacob is trying hard to blow a bubble with his gum in all of these pictures. His gum is sticking out of his mouth in all of them, haha.

Good thing they took their nerf guns in case they had to shoot at any wild animals or snakes, hahaha. :)

Beautiful Arizona sunset.

This must be their beds. I was told that the boys slept in the back of the Durango and Nick slept on an air mattress under the stars. :)

A healthy breakfast of donuts and chocolate milk, hehe.

I guess they had some pancakes and bacon for breakfast too.

Cole being goofy.

Looks like they had a great time and while they were gone, I had a great and QUIET evening, hahaha. I was glad to see them come home though. After awhile a quiet house starts to be a little bit too quiet! :)

No comments:

Background