Saturday, May 23, 2009

We have a Walmart!

Well Maricopa is now officially on the map! We have a brand new Walmart in town now and it's absolute HEAVEN! I will no longer have to drive 30min for everyday things. I hate going into town and so when I have to, I make sure I have a long list of things so that I don't have to go back for awhile. Now with Walmart up the road, I don't have to do that. If I forget something, I can go back the next day and get it. In fact, the store opened up on Wednesday and I have been there once a day, everyday since then, haha. It's such a nice, clean store. I hope it stays that way. The grand opening on Wednesday was a big deal. The high school band was there complete with cheerleaders. The 1st graders from our school sang a patriotic song too. It was quite the big deal. I was one of the first people to walk through the doors and I was the first one to touch the cart that I used. Awesome! :)










No comments:

Background