Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day!

Yesterday I had a really great Mother's Day. The weekend was already off to a pretty great start cause of the Baptism. Nick took work off on Sunday and everyone let me sleep in. It was great! When I got up, Nick got breakfast for the kids and even made me eggs, bacon and toast for breakfast. So good! I got some great homemade gifts from the kids that are so cute. After church Nick made lunch for the boys and then I opened his gift. I got a beautiful windchime for the backyard and a gift certificate for a pedicure, manicure and a 10min arm massage. I know, very nice, right? I also got some beautiful flowers. Nick also made dinner that night and did all the dishes and cleaned the kitchen. It was a great day and I have a very sweet family!


Here is me and the boys with the beautiful windchime that they got me.

Here are the pretty flowers and a better view of the windchime. :)

I hope all of you Mother's out there had a great day as well!

Happy Mother's Day! :)

No comments:

Background