Friday, May 22, 2009

Our newest Bobcat!

Tuesday evening at Pack meeting Jacob received his Bobcat. He was so excited and proud of himself. There was a gentleman there from 1st ward that did a presentation for all of the boys that were receiving their Bobcats. He had a Native American outfit on and everything. It was very cool. Cole also received several Webelo pins. Great job boys! We are so proud of you two! :)













This is before we left for Pack meeting. So cute in their shirts. (I'm not sure why it's not letting me center these pictures. It's upsetting me a bit and it's the reason it's taken me awhile to get it posted. This post will look different.)



Here is Cole getting his numerous pins. :)











Here is the gentleman that came dressed up and ready to pass out the awards to the new Bobcats. :)









All of the new Bobcats and their moms/parents.











Here's me giving Jacob his Bobcat pin.













Jacob and I trying to pay attention to what was being said, haha.













Cole took this picture of the two of us when we got home. He takes pretty good pictures I think! :)

Way to go boys! You sure make us proud and we sure love you! :)

No comments:

Background