Friday, October 3, 2008

Fall is here!

I LOVE this time of year. It starts to cool off and I start thinking about Christmas shopping, which is actually almost done. Halloween is super close too, and I love halloween. This year I think we're all going to dress up with a Star Wars theme. Jacob wants to be Luke, Cole wants to be Darth Vader, Nick is going to be Hans Solo and I'm going to be Princess Leia (No not the gold bikini outfit. Can you see me showing up to the church trunk or treat wearing that?) We are even going to dress up our dog Sparky as Yoda. Yes they have pet outfits, but he's going to hate it. Some of these costumes have been a little hard to find, like mine and Nick's, so if anyone has something that we can borrow, please let me know! I may need help with the Leia famous hairdo also. I'm not sure my hair is long enough for that actually. I'm getting into the halloween decorating too. I'm not done and I want to buy a couple more things even. We have a big halloween snow globe that we need to put up still too. I will take pictures when it's all done.

As of today there are only 83 days until Christmas! I so love this time of year. I love the baking, shopping, wrapping, decorating, the stress, the giving, the light displays, time with family, all of it! I can't wait! It's going to be such fun! What is YOUR favorite holiday. Mine is Christmas. Take my poll over on the right and vote for your favorite!

2 comments:

The Welly's said...

Well I have spring to because it is so pretty with all the flowers. Fall is fun just because it isn't so hot here.It actually goes under 100 degrees. I would love to see you in the bikini. I that you are cool for dressing up.

Sheri Trimmer said...

Um, I'm not wearing that bikini. I'm sure it would be quite a site, but I'm not that brave. No, I just need to find the regular boring white outfit she wears.

Background