Friday, October 31, 2008

Our New Car!

Some of you know that we have been looking for a new car to buy for awhile now. My van is no longer under warranty and is going to need some repairs soon and we don't feel like dumping a lot of money into it. We've been looking for awhile and on Wednesday we FINALLY found one! It's an '06 Silver Dodge Durango. I love it! It's such a nice car and I like that I sit up higher than I do in the van. It's got so much more room in it also. It was an all day process, but we finally walked out of there with a new car and said good bye to the van since we traded it in. We have some fond memories of the van, but I wasn't sad about saying good bye to it one bit! :) Here are some pictures of our fancy new car. ;)



I was really hoping that I didn't show up in the pictures, but it doesn't look like my wish came true. It was first thing in the morning on the way to take kids to school.

3 comments:

karen said...

how fun! Congrats on the new car :)

Teri said...

We love our Durango! Congrats!

Sueann said...

Sweet ride!!

Background