Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Family night at the park!

Monday night we went to a park in Chandler and met my sisters and their kids there. It's been a long time since we've all seen each other. I guess that's what happens since I live way out in the country, so I'm told. :) We had a good time. Desert Breeze park is always a fun place to go. The boys are out of school this week due to fall break, so we made it a day yesterday. We went to Target so they could spend their hard earned money and we went to a halloween store to get their costumes. Jacob was a little scared in there, the silly goose. He kept insisting that if we didn't get out of there soon, he was going to have nightmares! Such a drama king sometimes. :)

Jacob and my 5 year old niece, Sadie, were going pretty fast on this swing and this was just BEFORE Jacob flew off. Yes, flew off and landed in the dirt with a big thud! It happened so fast that I didn't have my camera ready.

My little monkey. Seriously, I can't believe this crazy kid hasn't gotten a broken bone yet!


There was a splash pad there and they didn't get in, but they sat on these toys that squirt water and I was seriously ready to crack up if the water would have come on!

He's all boy! He likes climbing on just about anything. This was a nice rock he decided to relax on.

Like I said, no broken bones, and for that I'm grateful. He scares me sometimes! He's not such a great example to Sadie.

All of them decided to take part in hanging off of a high fence with nothing below them except the hard ground! Crazy kids!

1 comment:

sueann said...

Haha We all had a great time!

Background