Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

This has been a busy week! I have a lot to do for our wards Trunk or Treat tonight, so this post will be short. Yesterday after school I took the kids to a local pumpkin patch. Now that they are older the thrill of looking at pumpkins has kind of worn off. We have a small one here in Maricopa and I wanted pictures so off we went right after school. They don't have any fun activities there, but I did get some cute shots of them with the pumpkins at least for Halloween. Tomorrow I will post pictures of them in their costumes. I didn't get costumes for Nick and I like I wanted, but I did get one for Sparky so I am excited to see them all dressed up and I will try and post those tomorrow. The costumes for Nick and I were just too darn expensive and I couldn't justify spending that much for a one time wear. Here are my "little pumpkins" who clearly aren't that little anymore. Dang, they grow up fast!

They had to take turns sitting on the higher up hay bale.

Happy Halloween Everyone!

1 comment:

Sueann said...

THey look soooo cute! fun fun

Background