Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Countdown to Twilight!

I just want to put this disclaimer here. I'm really not obsessed with Twilight, despite what it looks like (I know Tracy is thinking, I knew it). I am a big fan of all four books and I am kind of in withdrawals since I have finished reading them. With that being said, I am excited for the movie to come out. It comes out 10 days before my birthday, so I want to go see it as a girls night out and secretly want it to be about a birthday celebration for me as the reason we are seeing it. ;) So, the reason I have the Twilight countdown off to the right, is because I saw it on someone's blog, thought it would be great to have so I can keep track of when it's coming to theatres, so I posted it. I just wanted to explain that before I get a lot of comments about how obsessed I am. Really, I'm not! That's my story and I'm sticking to it! :) But come on, all of you women who read my blog are secretly glad that I posted it cause now you don't have to figure it out in your heads. I'm right, just admit it. ;)
So, with that being said, can you believe that as of today there are only 44 days left?! And look at that great picture of the two of them. I'll just pat myself on the back for making all of your days, including mine! ;)

9 comments:

Rebecca said...

November 21st, right? Lets do it...I'm writing it down on my calendar, it's Girl's Night Out with a celebration for Sheri's birthday! Who else is coming?

Sheri Trimmer said...

You're funny. But you're glad you know now, right?

Sheri Trimmer said...

Oh yeah, and I'm there!

karen said...

43 days!!! 43 days!!!! 43 days!!!! 43 days!!!!

The Welly's said...

Okay I admit it I am really excited for the dang movie to come out. I got so hooked those books. My mom's friend when to Forks, WA for a get away. Boy the pictures are pretty amazing. It is very dark there during the day. I will email you them if you want. I am going to the movie. Girls night out totally!!!

Sheri Trimmer said...

Of course I would like to see pictures! Send them to me, seriously! Glad you're in for the GNO too!

Brad & Darcy Ellis said...

I'm totally up for a girls night out too! Count me in - only for your birthday right - nobody is obsessing right!?! Those dang books overtook my life for 2 weeks! (Thats right I couldn't do anything else I had to know what happened so I finished all 4 in 2 weeks - pathetic I know)

Rebecca said...

We may have to order tickets early, I'll bet this movie is packed on 11/21. We're not going to a midnight showing, right? I don't think I could handle that.

Sheri Trimmer said...

Yes, I'm totally up for pre-ordering tickets. I think I saw somewhere that they go on sale Nov 7th. Whoever wants to go should just order one online. It would be so much easier and we would be guaranteed a seat. No, I don't want to go at Midnight either. I would be too tired. It would be fun to go eat somewhere first if possible even.
Glad you're in for the movie Darcy. I was just as pathetic as you. These books ruled my life for awhile, LOL. And yes you're right, this will be a GNO for my birthday cause no way are we obsessed with these dang books! ;)

Background