Monday, November 17, 2008

Just how tough are you?

So I have a funny story about Jacob that I want to share. The other day Jacob was saying how tough he is. I told him he isn't as tough as me and he said he was. I said, "really, you think so"? and he said, "yes". I just laughed so I asked him if he was as tough as his daddy. He said, "no, daddy's tougher", so I said, "well one day I'm sure you will be tougher than daddy". This struck him as really funny, so he started laughing and said that when daddy's an old grandpa and he's a dad, he will for sure be tougher than daddy. So then I asked him if he thinks daddy is tougher than Boppy (grandpa, my dad), and he said, "no way! No one is tougher than Boppy. He's a cowboy"! I thought that was so funny, that I seriously laughed about that for the rest of the day and now that I'm writing this I'm laughing again. Are cowboys tough? So Boppy, if you're reading this, you're the toughest person Jacob knows. HAHA! We love you Bopster! I'm pretty sure that just made your day too. :)

Just so you all know how tough my dad really is, I found this old picture of him with Jacob. It's my favorite picture of grandpa with Jacob. I think Jacob was about 15 months old and he found a comfy place to lay while our tough Boppy was taking a nap. Real tough cowboy eh? HAHA! That kid cracks me up! :)

4 comments:

sueann said...

Bopsters and cowboys Rock!! <3<3 He is pretty tough! ha

Sheri Trimmer said...

Yes I agree he is a tough guy, good ole Boppy, but he's a big ole softy when it comes to his grandkids. :)

Julie said...

I love this picture! What a great moment you captured!

Sueann said...

taking a little snooze! ;)

Background