Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight Night!

Unless some of you have been living in a cave, the premiere of Twilight came out on Friday. :) Me and some girlfriends that have all read the book went to see it on Friday night at 10:40. We went and ate dinner first at The Cheesecake Factory. We had a great time until Julie asked the waiter to surprise me by singing Happy Birthday. Yeah, I didn't want to have any focus like that on me. You can never go wrong with a Girls Night Out though! The car ride to and from Chandler really was a lot of fun! You ladies are a hoot! :)
Here are most of us at the restaurant. Some left early to go wait in line. Good times ladies!

Here we are waiting in line. Now keep reading for my review of the movie and some funny movie scenes.

Dinner was a lot of fun though and the company was great. The movie was awesome! We didn't even have to wait in line that long and it wasn't completely sold out so we actually got good seats. I definitely liked the book better, but I was pleased with how they portrayed everything in the movie. The actors all did a good job and boy those vampires were HOT! Yes, I said it, HOT! I actually think the actor that plays Edward did an amazing job and do I dare say he looked HOT! Their makeup was a bit much, and I understand that it was like that cause they are supposed to be pale and everything, but it was still a bit much. I can look past that though to see their cuteness shine through.

Here's my review of some of the characters. Edward-Super HOT, he portrayed the part really well, Carlisle-HOT, Emmett-HOT and funny, Jasper-HOT but in a constipated kind of way, Alice-Cute, Rosalie-Ugh, don't like her, Esme-Sweet, Jacob-Ugh, did nothing for me, didn't like his hair, James-HOT bad guy, seriously! Bella-Exactly as I pictured her. She brought Bella to life really well. I just wish she would have smiled more though. I mean a HOT vampire is in love with this girl and she can't smile just a bit more? The high school friends were exactly how I pictured them too, except where was Lauren and good ole Ben? Overall rating? Hot and awesome. (Is that an actual rating?) And in case you all missed that...HOT! Sure I wish that they would have added some more scenes from the book but I completely understand why they didn't. They have to pack an entire book into 2 hours. My favorite scenes were in there though, oh yeah they were! There was humor and romance throughout as well as some great action scenes. Who doesn't love a movie like that? Um, I do! :) My most favorite scene? Well, that would be the scene where they FINALLY kiss! Of course you all knew that, right?

So to sum up my movie review, in case there are some of you that are not paying attention to this wonderful spot on review, I completely enjoyed this movie and thought the actors were great! And just in case some of you aren't clear as to which team I'm on, that would be Team Edward, well because, say it with me now, he is HOT! I mean really who doesn't agree with that?

Here are some funny movie scenes I found. I believe they were posted as a joke, but they are funny. I just wanted to show you all some HOT photos of everyone too.

'Twilight': The Lost Script
EDWARD: Yes, this is a vintage Members Only jacket. You know how you weren't born yet in the '80s, Bella? I was. In fact, I was an 80-year-old man trapped in the body of a 17-year-old vampire. I wear this ensemble without irony. What'd you say? You asked if was I in high school then, too? Indeed I was. I am repeating high school because when you're as good looking as I am, high school is fun. It's amazing to me how people in Forks haven't noticed. No, Bella. No, of course not, my pet! Of course you're the first girl in my life I've ever kissed. Yes, you're pretty. Bella! BELLA! Come back!

'Twilight': The Lost Script
BELLA: I like this jacket a lot better.
EDWARD: I will burn the other and sprinkle the ashes in the four corners of the Earth, so that it never offends you again.
BELLA: You're amazing.
EDWARD: You're amazing.
BELLA: No, you are.
EDWARD: I said it first.
BELLA: No, actually, I did. Just look at the transcript.
EDWARD: You're right, my alabaster fairy. Would you mind scooting away from the waterfall? You're making me nervous.
BELLA: So are you saying I'm clumsy? I knew it. You couldn't possibly love me. You are like a god and I am an adolescent head case.
EDWARD: Shh, love. Don't talk. Let me carry you on my back as though you were either a toddler or a sack of potatoes. Then we will ride in my Volvo and not engage in any carnal activities whatsoever.
BELLA: You're amazing.
EDWARD: No, you are. (Repeat...)

'Twilight': The Lost Script
EDWARD: I will now use my superhuman strength to slam you against the mirror!
JAMES: Oh, the pain! I love it almost as much as I want to drink your girlfriend's blood! But for now I will satisfy my urges by breathing my undead breath all over your pretty face! Do you smell that, loverboy? It is the blood of a human being I just ate as a snack! HAAAAAAHHHH!
EDWARD: It's not working. For you see, I do not actually need to breathe, and if I do not breathe, I cannot be troubled by your odiferous oral issue.
JAMES: Nobody likes a smarty pants.
EDWARD: And nobody likes a vampire who doesn't floss. You should see the condition of your molars, you dastardly cur.
JAMES: Are they really that bad?
EDWARD: Well, I'd stay away from taffy and from people with really thick necks. You never know what's going to happen.
JAMES: Thanks, dude.
EDWARD: Now, die! For the sake of true love, die!
JAMES: At this point, I'd love nothing better.

'Twilight': The Lost Script
LAURENT: Hey, did anyone lose a baseball? We found one about ten kilometers back.
JAMES: And we'll totally trade it for that klutzy-looking brunette standing behind home plate. Hello. Anyone?
VICTORIA: Told you they wouldn't go for it, James. They're obviously having too much fun playing with their food.
LAURENT: You mean you're not planning to eat the human later?
JAMES: You're crazy! Have you smelled her? I would totally eat that!
VICTORIA: James, I'm standing RIGHT HERE.
JAMES: What if we ate her together?
VICTORIA: I could go for that.
LAURENT: Oh, you two... How is it that I am the only single vampire here? Everyone's seen my abs, right?

'Twilight': The Lost Script
BELLA: So did you do the chemistry homework?
EDWARD: Like, 100 years ago.
BELLA: No, seriously. Quit making jokes about our age difference. I have to do my homework before I go home and cook my dad his dinner.
EDWARD: You are a magnificent flower and the sweet cherry atop my life's sundae. Marry me and your life will be distilled bliss, for I do not eat food that requires cooking, and I am rich enough that your chemistry grade matters not a whit.
BELLA: Um, let's not talk about what you eat.
EDWARD: Your wish is my command, fragrant blossom.
BELLA: I don't understand how you can say that. I'm just a plain, awkward girl who needs to strap herself to the commode so she doesn't fall off. Accident-prone is my middle name.
EDWARD: I will sneak into your bathroom and offer my steady, marble-like arms as your supports. No harm shall come to you, my pet.
BELLA: OK, but you have to be really quiet about it and stuff, because my dad is, like, the police chief and even though he can't cook his own dinner, he will totally OWN your undead badonkadonk if he catches you.
EDWARD: (Laughs) Did you just see that? I sprinted to the end of these mossy rocks and back in less time than you took to say badonkadonk.
BELLA: Kiss me unchastely, you sexy beast.
EDWARD: Let's do your chemistry first, and then we shall go for a ride in my Volvo.
BELLA: See? I am ugly. My vampire boyfriend doesn't even want to neck.

'Twilight': The Lost Script
ROSALIE HALE: Ugh. There she is, that human brat Bella, with her scent that my fake brother Edward finds so darned irresistible. She will be the death of us all with her clumsy ways and noisy, American-made truck. Why can't she find herself a nice, human boyfriend? There are certainly a horde of stinky ones gathering around her, like flies to honey. Where is my Emmett? I must go to him so we can kill a wild animal together and drink of its blood. If I still ate, that silly human would make me want to puke.

'Twilight': The Lost Script
EDWARD: Oh my gosh! What happened to your ears! Did someone hurt you, my love?
BELLA: What? I can't hear you. I'm wearing my earbuds and rocking out. Have I told you today that you are gorgeous? Your torso looks like it's carved from marble. Who cares that your skin's so cold I have to wear a blanket when we snuggle? You're yummy!
EDWARD: OK, if you can't hear me, then I will whisper the words I've longed to utter for a century. I love you. Love, love, love, kissy, kissy.
BELLA: Um, Edward, I was just kidding. I can still hear you when I have my earbuds on.
EDWARD: I meant every word of it. You are the sweet love of my life. My nostrils flare to embrace your intoxicating scent.
BELLA: Do you have any Tic Tacs? I feel like I should, I don't know, eat a breath mint or something. We're going to kiss soon, right?
EDWARD: I fear my passions will overwhelm me. Let us just hold hands and take another ride in my swift, swift Volvo.
BELLA: Can't hear you. Earbuds.

'Twilight': The Lost Script
JAMES: OK, see, when I force you into the light? Your skin is definitely sparkly.
EDWARD: Oh, and you are laboring under the illusion that you yourself do not glisten like little girl's toy pony?
JAMES: I'm nowhere near as sparkly as you, you prig. Look at my hands. I haven't washed in weeks. It definitely tones down the gleam.
EDWARD: I can't really see your hands, not when they are wrapped around my windpipe. Do you mind releasing me a moment, so I can more fully appreciate your skin-care technique?
JAMES: Not a bit. Check it, dude. Pure filth. It masks my scent so when I am tracking humans, like your delicious girlfriend, all they smell is 100 percent animal stink.
EDWARD: Psyche! I will now slam your body into this mirror with total disregard for the fact that breaking it will cause me seven years of bad luck which will start immediately in the sequel to "Twilight."
JAMES: Sequel?
EDWARD: Yes, you moron. Even though there are people who travel to rinky-dink Forks to see Bella's house and purchase uniforms worn by the local cheerleaders, we are all as fake as Nigerian banking chain letters.
JAMES: My life has no meaning. Slam me into the mirror, please.

'Twilight': The Lost Script
ALICE: I predict Bella is NOT going to like this picture.
JASPER: Yeah, baby. Edward's hair is totally weird in it. And his posture is definitely less than godlike. But I will use my mind powers to calm her down.
BELLA: I know Edward means well, but when he holds my hands behind my back like this, I sort of feel like I'm being arrested and being arrested reminds me of my dad, and when I'm standing right next to my boyfriend, I don't really want to be thinking about my dad and handcuffs, you know? It just doesn't feel right.
EDWARD: She is so wobbly! If I weren't holding her like this, she would fall over. Do you think she has an undiagnosed inner ear infection? Carlisle could prescribe some antibiotics. I will ask him to do so immediately. Otherwise, Bella might die and then the rest of my immortality would be a prison of sorrows.
ROSALIE: I wonder if Bella knows that her brown jacket isn't all that flattering. It makes me angrier than my perpetually empty womb to look at her.
EMMETT: Rosalie saved me from death by a bear. Is there anything hotter? Man, I've got to get her into the woods again soon.

There they are in all of their Hotness and Glory! I thought these lines were funny, and I just wanted to add even more humor into this post. :) So for those of you that haven't seen the movie, go now and see it so that I can get everyone's opinion on this movie. Go now, seriously! :) I do recommend reading the book first for those of you who like to read. It makes the movie that much better. I'm ready for the next one so bring it on people! The End! (disclaimer: Yes, I do think that my husband is HOT and awesome. Yes, he is the one that I am in love with. I simply like looking at these characters and I do realize that these vampires aren't real. I just think that they did a really good job of casting actors that really look like HOT vampires. Would anyone really object to being bitten by one? Again, yes I know that vampires are NOT real.)

1 comment:

Sueann said...

haha I agree-they did a great job at casting! I loved the baseball scene and I really thought Jacob was cute in a dogish sort of way ;)
Loved Edward and Bella... and all the Vamps! gotta see it again!!!

Background